Ode to Ketchup Chips


Ketchup chips,
how do i love thee?
Let me count the ways.

I love how your vinegary overtones,
Cut the smooth sweetness,
Setting up the expected saltiness,

For glorious potato chip delight!

I love how you stain my fingers,
a radiant red,
and that licking them off,
one by one,

is the ONLY way to clean hands.

I am not so in love with ketchup,
but ah, as chips,
i LOVe.

Wishing i could only make,
each bag last forever,
but alas, Frito-Lays slogan,
"Betcha can't eat just one!",

has me chipless,
once again.

*Only in Canada*
Aren't i lucky??


SamiJoe

Comments

Nancy C said…
This makes me so very, very happy.
Helen McGinn said…
You would just love Smoky Bacon!
Sonya said…
I had these for the first time a few years ago and loved them!! They have really different chip flavors over here..the most popular one is Paprika chips..you know from the seasoning? I wasnt sure what to expect when I first ate one and it's pretty ok.
Outnumbered said…
My sentiments exactly.
I have never heard of these and I probably would have passed them right by...I bet my son would love these.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts